- Wellness Coordinator/Medical Plan Analyst at Affinity Health System for 11 years
- Fitness Specialist at Thrivent for 8 years
- Other wellness positions in Minnesota, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin
- University of Minnesota-Mankato, B.S. Athletic Training, minors in Corporate/Community Fitness and Nutrition
- University of Iowa, M.S. Health Promotion
- Certified Workplace Wellness Program Manager
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor (AFAA)
- Certified Schwinn Cycling Instructor
What do you like most about working with patients? My passion is helping people realize that THEY can do anything they put their minds to. It is exciting to work with people because not one person is like another. When working with a group of patients, I view it as building a strong team that will learn from one another.
Favorite activity to do with your kids: Anything that is active! Biking, swimming, basketball, running, snowshoeing, or just walking to school. What better way to start the day!
Favorite parenting moments: Watching my boys play sports and sharing kindness, whether it be helping others learn a new skill, talent, or simply opening the door.